Royer’s Flowers & Gifts’ annual food drive returns June 18-July 2, now twice as long as it used to be and for the first time accepting online donations.
In its five-year history, Royer’s Stems Hunger has collected nearly five tons of food.
For each nonperishable food item, donors will receive a free carnation, up to a maximum of six carnations per visit.
Donations may be dropped off at any Royer’s store during normal business hours.
Additional drop-off locations are available at five area Drayer Physical Therapy Institute outpatient centers:
- 120 N. Baltimore St., Dillsburg
- 3399 Trindle Road, 2nd Floor, Camp Hill
- 450 Powers Ave., Lower Level, Harrisburg
- 5000 Commons Drive, Harrisburg
- 5108 E. Trindle Road, Suite 200, Mechanicsburg
Meanwhile, to make a monetary contribution online, visit centralpafoodbank.org/RoyersStemsHunger.