Do-it-yourself is a whole lot easier when you start with some knowhow.
If attempts at wreath decorating have had you going in circles, or if you haven’t tried for lack of confidence or opportunity, then Royer’s is here to help.
Royer’s is hosting a holiday wreath-decorating class in seven stores Nov. 16 and 18.
Participants will learn how to make bows, set a festive table, and care for poinsettias. Of course, Royer’s staff will be available to answer questions about holiday decorating.
The cost for the 90-minute class is $50 per person and includes a fresh wreath, bows and decorations.
Participants will receive a 15 percent discount on any in-store Christmas purchase that evening.
Each class is limited to 10 people, so reserve a spot by calling your nearest store:
6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 16
- Lebanon, 810 S. 12th St.; 717-273-2683
- Wernersville, 366 E. Penn Ave.; 610-678-7370
- Lancaster West, 201 Rohrerstown Road; 717-397-0376
- West York, 805 Loucks Road; 717-854-7733
5:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 18
- Chambersburg, 7 St. Paul Drive; 717-263-1313
- Camp Hill, 3015 Gettysburg Road; 717-730-4090
- Carlisle, 100 York Road; 717-241-6100