Non-perishable items can be dropped off June 17-July 1 at any one of our stores. For every item, the donor will receive a free carnation, up to six per visit.
The Central Pennsylvania Food Bank notes that items rich in protein, which are essential to providing adequate nutrition, are the most desired food drive donation items.
• Peanut butter (to-go size)
• Shelf-stable 100 percent fruit juice
• Canned chicken or tuna
• Single-serve macaroni and cheese
• Shelf-stable milk (8 ounces)
• Individual fruit cups (peaches, pears, mixed fruit, 4 ounces)
The Central Pennsylvania Food Bank asks that all items be labeled, factor- sealed and in good condition.