Another new year of fun, free Royer’s Kids Club events is upon us.
The kids club is open to children ages 5 to 12, with the events held in each of our stores, usually at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
The 2015 schedule
- Jan. 17: There are many more weeks of winter to come, but we’re turning our attention to spring.
- March 14: Our Easter event is just a hop, skip and jump away.
- June 20: Help us kick off our annual food drive, “Royer’s Stems Hunger,” and enter our kids club birthday card design contest.
- Aug. 22: Summer vacation is coming to an end, so we’re going to help ease you back to school.
- Oct. 31: It’s Halloween, so be sure to wear your costume as we celebrate the holiday and kick off our annual “Bouquets for Books” children’s book drive to benefit area public libraries.
Kids club registration is free and may be completed by clicking here or by visiting any of our stores. Membership benefits include a membership card, website activities, an e-mail newsletter, giveaways, contests, and, of course, our events.