Royer’s Flowers & Gifts’ annual food drive returns June 18-July 2, now twice as long as it used to be and for the first time accepting online donations.
Royer’s Stems Hunger benefits the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank and the Greater Berks Food Bank.
In its five-year history, Royer’s Stems Hunger has collected nearly five tons of food.
For each nonperishable food item, donors will receive a free carnation, up to a maximum of six carnations per visit.
Donations may be dropped off at any Royer’s store during normal business hours.
Additional drop-off locations are available at five area Drayer Physical Therapy Institute outpatient centers:
- 120 N. Baltimore St., Dillsburg
- 3399 Trindle Road, 2nd Floor, Camp Hill
- 450 Powers Ave., Lower Level, Harrisburg
- 5000 Commons Drive, Harrisburg
- 5108 E. Trindle Road, Suite 200, Mechanicsburg
Meanwhile, to make a monetary contribution online, visit centralpafoodbank.org/RoyersStemsHunger.